£48k - 52k per year + Van
5 months ago
Site Manager – Decent Homes
Salary: Up to £52,000 per annum + Van
I am recruiting for a main social housing contractor and they are currently looking for a Site Manager to join their team and assist them in the management and delivery of their decent homes project. This is carrying out Kitchen & Bathroom refurbishments on properties in Slough.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Responsible for input into and programming the works / short-term programming of the works
- Manage Sub-Contractors and Suppliers to ensure quality control is maintained
- Attend pre- and post-inspection works and advise on appropriate action and job requirements and assist with design solutions. This resulting in the successful delivery and handover of schemes
- Responsible for input into and programming the works / short-term programming of the works.
- Ensure that operatives and Sub Contractors comply with Health and Safety requirements, and ensure all information is valid and in place during the works
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- SMSTS/CSCS/First Aid/Asbestos Awareness
- Full Driving Licence
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing decent home projects
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.