Newcastle upon Tyne
£40k - 45k per year + Company Car / Car Allowance
3 months ago
Site Manager – New Build Social Housing
Location – North East
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 + Package
Our Client, a well-respected National Main Contractor, are looking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team. Due to continued expansion they require an experienced Site Manager to work on a New Build social housing development site in Newcastle. The project consists of both new build houses and apartments.
Job Specification –
· The Site Manager will be autonomous in planning, managing & carrying out the company's site activity in a safe, timely and profitable manner, reporting on a regular and routine basis to the Contracts Manager
· Record performance and progress of site operations and sub-contractors.
· Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and material.
· Execution of effective Health & Safety on site.
· Record progress and offer valuable contribution within construction meetings.
· Carry out company compliance and administration.
· Take offs
· Meet and greet subcontractors
· Take site out of ground and work closely supervising the setting out.
Experience / Qualifications -
· Minimum of two to three years Site Management experience on high spec housing projects
· Metsec frame experience
· Good people management and communication skills
· Good technical/construction background and knowledge
· Commercially and contractually aware
· Proven track record and well organised
· SMSTS, full first aid and CSCS Site Manager's qualification
· Ability to forward plan and foresee potential problems together with solutions
· A team player who demonstrates both leadership and supportive qualities
· Promotes a professional image on site
· A strong focus on quality and customer service
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.