£48k - 50k per year + Car Allowance / Car
3 months ago
Site Manager – Design & Build
Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary - Up to 50,000 per annum + car/ car allowance + benefits
I am currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to work for a leading national contractor based in Basildon. The Site Manager is to work on a £750K - £1M project which is due to start in March 2022. This project will be a conversion of a school to flats.
This is a new division with excellent opportunity to join a growing business and progress. There will be other projects you will be required to work on after this project has come to an end. These will all be planned maintenance or conversion projects in Essex/London.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- At least 5 years’ experience working for a main contractor as a site manager
- Residential / New Build background
- Excellent design and programming skills
- Good health and safety
- SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid / Scaffold Inspection / Asbestos Awareness
- Generous holiday entitlement with the option to buy five days
- Flexible and adaptable working
- Family friendly policies and work/life approach
- Mentoring programmes and continuous learning support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Recognition scheme and long service awards
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.