£42k - 45k per year + Company Car / Car Allowance
3 months ago
Site Manager – Social Housing Refurbishment
£45,000 per annum + Car/ CA + Bonus scheme up to 10%
We are currently recruiting for a national contractor based in East Midlands and they are currently looking for a Site Manager to join their team and assist them in the management and delivery of their decent homes project covering properties in Hebburn and surrounding arears. These are a mixture of energy efficiency works and external refurbishments such as re-roofing, windows and door replacements.
- Company car or generous car allowance
- Up to 10% Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by an academy
Day to Day:
- To assist the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- To report to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- To ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects. Fully understand the company’s SHEQ policy/strategy
- Maintenance of company required Health & Safety procedures / initiatives
- Assist with the preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Maintain and update Construction Phase Health & Safety plan as works proceed
- Liaison with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc.
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities; welfare, toilets, offices, compound area etc.
- Management of site housekeeping, discipline, behaviour etc.
- To be aware at all times of possible commercial opportunities
- To assist in the management of project specific preliminaries
- Co-ordinate the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous Site management experience
- Refurbishment and social housing experience
- SMSTS / CSCS / Asbestos Awareness
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.