£42k per year + Company Car / Car Allowance
4 months ago
M&E Site Manager
Salary: £42,000 per annum + Car/ CA + Bonus scheme up to 10%
I am currently recruiting for a national contractor who are looking for a Site Manager to work on a University in Hebburn, this will be carrying out M&E works.
- To assist the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- To report to the Project / Contracts Manager on the progress against the programme
- To ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
- Liaison with the client, consultants, contract administrator, head office etc.
- To be responsible for the opening and closing of the site facilities
- Management of site facilities
- Co-ordinate the Sub-Contractors as appropriate
- Preparation / assistance with the site progress reports]
- Safe storage and co-ordination of materials
Experience / Qualifications:
- Previous site management experience
- M&E background
- Educational background
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Understanding of local government construction projects
- Company car or generous car allowance
- Up to 10% Bonus Scheme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by an academy
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.