£40k - 50k per year + Package
about 1 month ago
Site Manager - Decent Homes
Full Time Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum + package
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading property maintenance contractor. This is working on a newly won 5-year FRA project in Birmingham.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Responsible for input into and programming the works / short-term programming of the works
- Manage Sub-Contractors and Suppliers to ensure quality control is maintained
- Attend pre- and post-inspection works and advise on appropriate action and job requirements and assist with design solutions. This resulting in the successful delivery and handover of schemes
- Responsible for input into and programming the works / short-term programming of the works.
- Ensure that operatives and Sub Contractors comply with Health and Safety requirements, and ensure all information is valid and in place during the works
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- SMSTS/CSCS/First Aid/Asbestos Awareness
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience managing FRA works is essential
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing decent home projects
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.