£35k per year + Company Car / Car Allowance
17 days ago
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum + car / car allowance + benefits
I am recruiting for a national contractor who are looking for a Site Manager in Doncaster working on a refurbishment project. This is a permanent position; they are offering a good position within a reputable business and the opportunity to grow and progress.
Works you will be delivering include kitchen & bathroom refurbishments and re-roofing. This is working in occupied properties so you must be able to deal with tenant’s face to face in a professional manner.
Your main duties will include management of sub-contractors and direct staff, health and safety talks, inspecting works pre- and post-works, liaising with the client, attending progress meetings and the general delivery of the programme.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications)
- SMSTS, Scaffold Inspection & First Aid
- Current and Valid UK driving licence
- Previous Site Management experience on Decent Homes / Refurbishment projects
- Generous Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.