£45k - 60k per year + Package
5 months ago
Site Manager – Residential Development
Salary – £45k - £60k + Package
Location – Barnet
We are currently seeking a Site Manager from a Residential Development background, on behalf of our client a family-run property developer, who is involved in creating stunning living spaces in the North London area. The role has come about due to continued success of their existing Project Management team and they are searching for a Project Manager who is to be taken into the heart of the company.
If you are someone who’s looking to be part of a creative and collaborative environment in which delivering quality projects is the priority, this is a great opportunity for you. Working closely with our clients in-house Commercial team and on-site team, you will be trusted to ensure the successful delivery of New-Build projects valued in the region of £2m - £10m.
Some of your duties as a Project Manager for our client will include:
- Implementing and adhering to the project management plan, including all site procedures and practices as well as completing records and documentation for administrative purposes.
- To complete all projects on time to the highest standard possible and within budget.
- To hold weekly meetings with on-site staff/subcontractors to obtain weekly updates and progress reports.
- Management of Specialist Subcontractors on site.
- CSCS Card
- Relevant Construction Management degree (or vocation equivalent)
- Ideally 5+ years experience in management of Residential Projects valued at £2m+
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, or would like to register interest in future positions, please don’t hesitate to apply via the link or alternatively please feel free to call on 07496 601 999 or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.