£40k - 45k per year + Company Car
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
I am currently looking for an experience site manager to work on a decent homes project in Rotherham. This will include a mixture of internal and external refurbishments on scattered properties.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
To deliver a high performing Refurbishment Service including the monitoring of a team of Trade Operatives and Sub-Contractors.
Responsible for the supervision of a team of trade operatives and sub-contractors delivering a wide range of Refurbishment works. Responsible for the efficient use of resources and ensuring that, job planning, appointments, resource allocation, materials, plant and equipment are effectively utilised and continuously improved in accordance with service delivery targets. The Site Manager is also responsible for bringing to the attention of the Contracts Manager any arrangements/proposals that will improve job control, operational performance, relationships with Clients representatives and maximise the utilisation of the Company’s IT system.
The principle responsibility of the Site Manager is to achieve the target contributions by managing the contract in accordance with the contract documents and programme. Responsible for ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed quality, whilst exceeding client expectations and maximising profit. To understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy and ensure all employees reporting to you do the same and being responsible for ensuring that SHEQ requirements are upheld to the highest of standards at all times.
The Site Manager will promote team work at all times, with commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective customer focused service.
The key objectives of the Site Manager are:
• Support the Contracts Manager in compiling all pre-start information.
• Provide structured approach to project planning; to include health and safety, execution methods and quality
• Provide project & weekly programme information and KPI’s and feed back into monitoring and reporting systems
• Provide project direction, focus and consistency across the team & projects
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
• Higher National Certificate in Building Studies or equivalent experience
• Scaffold Inspection
• First Aid at Work
• Gas Safety Awareness
• Asbestos Awareness
• Safe Working at Height
• City and Guilds Trade qualification if applicable (Desirable)
• Microsoft Office or other relevant IT related qualification (Desirable)
• Current valid driving license
• Experience of Refurbishment contracts and relevant knowledge of building legislation and building and construction projects
• Strong ICT skills
• Strong people management skills
• Experience of managing specialist sub-contract supply chains
• Excellent understanding and adherence to SHEQ practices
• Up to date relevant knowledge and experience of Health and Safety legislation
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.