£50k - 55k per year
3 days ago
Site Manager - New Build
Our client is a London Contractor working on a new build residential project - who are looking for an experienced Site Manager.
The works include 20 units – Flats – 45 weeks – brick & block, masonry facades, low – medium
They have a need for a Site Manager to work on High end refurb projects. They are an expanding business with a stable pipeline of work for the next few years. They would like someone who can work independently and hit the ground running.
- Managing the day-to-day work on site.
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the company's requirements
- Implementing Health & Safety Procedures including safety inspections of the site and ensuring regulations relating to health & safety are being met
- Maintain and update project reporting and planning (weekly look aheads)
- Liaise with contract manager and commercial team regularly throughout contract
- Arrange and lead internal progress meetings
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyor and sub-contractors in relation to minimise variations and the impact of delays.
- Ensure good public relations with neighbours and the public
- Ensure subcontractors project requirements are met
You should be/have:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- IT literate (Microsoft Word, Email etc)
- First Aid Certificate
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Driving Licence
Please apply today with your most updated CV and we will be in touch with further information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.