Kingston upon Thames
£50k - 60k per year + Package
12 days ago
Site Manager – High-End Residential
£50k - £60k + Package
We are currently looking for an experience Site Manager, on behalf of our client, a High-End Residential property developer based in Surrey. Our client creates stunning living environments for their clientele and are looking for someone to be brought on board to bring their designs to life. If you are an experience Site Manager, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering projects to an exacting standard, this could be a great opportunity for you.
As a Site Manager for our client, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that our client’s Health & Safety Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure all Environmental and Waste Management Policies are adhered to.
- Ensure that all staff, sub-contractors and visitors to the site are inducted to site.
- Ensure all directly employed staff work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies.
- Ensure all sub-contractors work within the required specification and adhere to general Company Policies.
- Ensure that procedures and controls laid down by the Company are fully implemented by all site staff.
- Ensure site presentation is maintained at the correct standard at all times.
- Take full ownership of agreed build programmes at pre-start meetings and accept and check the full build package handed over.
- Deliver all aspects of production requirements in accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation provided and any subsequent instructions that may be necessary from time to time.
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty providers’ requirements.
- Organise regular site production meetings and pre-plan and ensure efficient usage of all resources, including application of quality supervision and communication regime of labour, sub-contractors, plant and materials.
- Ensure accurate production/progress returns are updated and sent to the Construction Manager.
- Ensure sensible level of stock control in accordance with build requirements including proper checking and recording of deliveries.
Requirements for this role:
- CSCS Card at Site Manager level is essential
- Valid SMSTS certificate is essential
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate is essential
- Valid Scaffold Appreciation certificate is preferred
- Valid LOLER certificate is preferred
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.