£50k - 60k per year + Package
6 months ago
Site Manager – Residential Development
Salary – £50k - £60k + Package
Location – South-West London
We are currently searching for a confident and competent Site Manager on behalf of our client, a family-run property developer, who is involved in creating stunning living spaces in the Kent area. The role has come about due to continued success of their existing Production team and they are searching for a Site Manager who is to be given full control of their on-site operations.
If you are someone who’s looking to be part of a driven and supportive team who work at together to get their projects over the line, this is a great opportunity for you. Working closely with our clients in-house Commercial team and on-site team, you will be trusted to ensure the successful delivery of New-Build projects valued in the region of £2m - £10m.
As a Site Manager working for our client, some of your responsibilities may include:
- Implementing and adhering to the project management plan, including all site procedures and practices as well as completing records and documentation for administrative purposes.
- To complete all projects on time to the highest standard possible and within budget.
- To hold weekly meetings with employees/subcontractors to obtain weekly updates and progress reports.
- Management of Specialist Subcontractors on site.
Requirements for this Site Manager position:
- Experience in working to tight deadlines on medium to large scale residential projects.
- CSCS and SMSTS certificates.
- Extensive experience overseeing subcontractors.
- Solid all-round residential development background.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Assertiveness with the drive to take ownership of projects.
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, or would like to register interest in future positions, please don’t hesitate to apply via the link or alternatively please feel free to call on 07496 601 999 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.