£40k - 42k per year
020 3176 4793
4 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Mechanical Building Service Engineer to join a leading service provider for a shift position covering the East London area. My client is looking for a Shift Engineer to undertake works on a wide range of building services reactive and planned maintenance throughout commercial sites within the area. The work is undertaken on a shift basis to ensure 24hr cover for the sites.
- Time served mechanical engineer with a maintenance background.
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers, etc
- L8 ACOP
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Electrical Knowledge
- The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Servest / site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Full driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for progression and a future in management.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.