£42k - 42.5k per year + Package
3 months ago
Shift Maintenance Engineer | West London | £42,500
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Are you looking for a role closer to home?
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Maintenance Engineer to work in a large premises based in West London.
Duties will include all M&E planned and reactive maintenance, ie: electrical fault finding, wiring, power distribution, sockets, circuits, transformers, Air Handling / Fan Coil Units - belts, filters, coil cleans, boiler resets, chiller checks, general plant inspections and etc.
- Working for a large contractor
- £42,500 basic salary
- 4 on, 4 off - days and nights
- 5% employer contribution to Pension - you can match to make 10%
- 20 days sick pay
- 25 days holiday
- Training provided
- City & Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installation or equivelant
- Experience within commercial maintenance is desired
- Strong understanding of commercial plant equipment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.