£46k - 51.5k per year + Overtime + Progression + Training
28 days ago
Salary: £51,500 (Shift Allowance included)
Days and Nights (6-18:00)
Are you a shift leader who is looking to join a growing and developing department? Then look no further! This market leader is looking for a shift leader to lead a small team whilst working on one of their flagship sites where you will be offered a lucrative package. This is a great opportunity for the shift leader to join a business who has a great presence in the data center industry.
This position offers the chance for a shift leader to join a business who are the forefront of the critical building services industry. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on internal progression with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then look no further?
Day to Day:
- Working within a tenanted building
- Carrying out service and repairs on a number of critical environments
- Working on equipment such as LV and HV Switching and electrical equipment
- Dealing with clients on a day to day basis
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have experience leading a team
- Have previous experience working in critical environments
- Carrying put daily PPM’s
- Must be electrically qualified and be a LVAP minimum
- Company that focusses on internal progression
- High earning potential through overtime
- Company pension, 25 days holiday
Please apply or contact Steven at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.