City of London
£45k - 47k per year
8 months ago
£45,000 - £47,000
City of London
7:00 - 19:00/ 10:00 - 10:00
Build Recruitment is looking for a shift leader to join an exciting FM service provider who have established themselves with in the industry. You will be working for a growing company who has been operating in the UK for over 30 years. The company has shown their quality services through having lot of top-quality contracts within the industry.
This position offers the chance for a shift leader to join a business who are at the forefront of the building services industry. This opportunity offers you the chance to work in one London's trophy buildings. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on internal progression with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then look no further?
Day to Day:
- Working within a tenanted building
- Working on mechanical and electrical equipment
- Leading a team of shift engineers
- Dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have experience within the building service industry
- Have previous experience servicing and maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- Have experience carrying out leading a team of engineers
- Must have 17th or 18th Edition - Must be Level 3 qualified
- Company that focusses on internal progression
- High earning potential through overtime
- Company pension, 25 days holiday
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.