020 3176 4793
4 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for Electrical and Mechanical Building Service Engineers to join a leading service provider for static positions in the Westminster area. My clients looking for Shift Engineers to undertake works on a wide range of building services reactive and planned maintenance throughout the building. The work is undertaken on a shift basis to ensure 24hr cover for the premises. All shift teams are to be complementary with the balance of electrical and mechanical support across the site.
- City & Guilds craft certificate/ONC etc
- Recognised craft apprenticeship
- Experience in Large Corporate sites, critical/ secured facilities
- Training certificate to IEE 17th Edition
- Two years post apprenticeship experience in similar role.
- Comprehensive understanding of Building Services.
- C&G 2391 or equivalent desirable for electrical engineers
- Full in depth security checks to be completed for successful candidates
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.