£45k per year
020 3176 4793
9 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Static Shift Engineer to join a leading service provider for a position within a corporate site in Chiswick. You will be required to undertake works on a wide range of building services reactive and planned maintenance throughout commercial sites within the area. The work is undertaken on a shift basis to ensure 24hr cover for the site.
- City & Guilds craft certificate/ONC etc
- Recognised craft apprenticeship
- Experience in Large Corporate sites, critical/ secured facilities
- Training certificate to IEE 17th Edition
- ECS Card (Electrical)
- Comprehensive understanding of Building Services
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression as this organisation supports progression within the business and will support engineers in achieving their goals.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.