£38k - 39k per year + Package
about 1 year ago
Shift Maintenance Engineer | London Bridge | £38,500 + Package
Are you an experience commercial maintenance engineer? Are you electrically or mechanically qualified?
We are currently recruiting for a Shift Engineer to work across a large, prestigious commercial estate near London Bridge Station. The estate consists of 6 high end office premises, you will be working as part of a large team completing planned and preventive maintenance tasks for all landlord area's / plant equipment.
Duties include Electrical & Mechanical / HVAC Maintenance.
- £38,500 basic salary
- Continental Shift Pattern - 4 on, 6 off, 6 on, 4 off
- Further overtime available
- High end prestigious site
- 20 days shift holidays
- Working times 07:00 – 19:00 / 19:00 – 07:00
- Overtime available for higher earnings
- Company pension provider
- Privately owned, rapidly expanding, very well-established business
- Building a brand new team, great time to get in
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience within commercial maintenance
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
If this could potentially be of interest, then please submit a full CV or send a copy to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.