£40k - 42k per year
020 3176 4793
2 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for Mobile Electricians to join a leading service provider for a shift position covering the West London area. My client is looking for experienced Building Service Engineers to undertake works on a wide range of building services reactive and planned maintenance throughout commercial sites within the area. The work is undertaken on a shift basis to ensure 24hr cover for the sites.
- City & Guilds craft certificate/ONC etc
- Recognised craft apprenticeship
- Experience in Large Corporate sites, critical/ secured facilities
- Training certificate to IEE 17th Edition
- ECS Card (Electrical)
- Comprehensive understanding of Building Services.
- C&G 2391 or equivalent desirable
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Full in depth security checks to be completed for successful candidates
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.