£25k - 30k per year + Benefits
020 3176 4790
about 1 year ago
Role: SHEQ Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits package
Start Date: July
I am working with a medium sized main contractor who work predominantly within the social housing sector, working with a number of housing associations and local authorities in providing planned / reactive maintenance services throughout London and the South East.
Due to growth within the business they are on the lookout for a SHEQ Administrator to join the team out of their offices in Edgware, the ideal candidate would come from a H&S background and have at least 1/2 years experience in a similar position where they have provided admin services to the H&S department/H&S Manager.
- Help promote a positive health & safety culture and continual improvement of health, safety, environmental, and quality standards throughout my clients company.
- Co-ordinate the sub-contractors pre-qualification process, including liaising with contractors, updating spreadsheet & monitoring SHEQ assessments.
- Assist the SHEQ Manager in managing company accreditations and ISO standards.
- Collate & maintain accurate records of relevant SHEQ information, assist with trend analysis & writing reports.
- Maintain spreadsheets and procedures for SHEQ e.g auditing schedule, CCS reports, DSE assessments, site monthly project returns, assist with their integration where appropriate.
- Liaise between SHEQ management and site teams on SHEQ related issues, assisting with satisfactory resolution of issues.
- Ensure all Accident, Incident & Near Miss records are retained, logged & kept up to date.
- Arrange & minute meetings as required e.g. SMS reviews, Safety Leadership Team meetings.
- Assist with the development & maintenance of SHEQ related documents e.g. manuals, procedures, guidance & forms.
- Support SHEQ Manager in delivering training and awareness programmes.
- Keep up to date on legislation, codes of practice and best practice guidance on health, safety, environment & quality matters.
- To perform other general ad-hoc administrative functions as required in order to provide an effective administration service.
- Awareness of / interest in health, safety, environmental & quality issues within the construction industry.
In return my client offers a salary in the region of £25,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits package, as well as routes for progression throughout the business. If you are interested in the role or would like more information then please get in touch - Mike.Davis@buildrec.com - 07415 259 073
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.