£40k - 42k per year + Excellent benefits package
020 3176 4790
SHE Manager - Demo
2 months ago
Role: SHE Manager
Sector: Demolition & Construction
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 + excellent benefits package
I am currently working with one of the UK’s leading demolition and construction contractors, the business who have over 300 employees are currently recruiting for a SHE Manager to join the established team of H&S professionals to work on a large scale demolition project in Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will come from a construction and demolition background and be familiar with working on such schemes in the UK for principal contractors.
• Creation and maintenance of CDM documentation (eg, Construction Phase Plans, Environmental Management Plans, etc.)
• Leading and participation in audits, both internal and external.
• Providing training and guidance.
• Accident and incident investigation.
• Reviewing RAMS and advising on safe systems of work.
• Management of environmental monitoring during the project (including Vibration, Noise, Fugitive Dust, and Water)
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• Membership of IOSH at or working towards Chartered level
• Hold as a minimum a NEBOSH Construction Certificate but preferably a NEBOSH Diploma
• Have previous demolition/construction site experience
• Be flexible and willing to travel
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 - £42,000 + excellent benefits package and room for progression within the business.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information in regards to the position then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.