£22k per year
18 days ago
Build are working with a Yorkshire based HA as they look to make several new permanent appointments to expand their Development & Growth team
One of the role we have been asked to assist with is a Shared Ownership Sales Assistant
- To contribute to the achievement of the Sales and Marketing teams annual sales targets
- To provide administration support to the Sales and Marketing team
- To manage data bases and web sites which provide market research and generate sales leads for the Sales Advisors
- To liaise with prospective purchasers and consultants progress reservations to exchange and legal completion, in accordance with KPI targets
- To ensure high levels of presentation, brand promotion and customer service to create a positive experience throughout the customer journey
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Performance Outputs
- To provide a welcome and positive, memorable experience for all our customers.
- Support the marketing and Sales team with the preparation, marketing and managing of sale leads.
- Ensure that all leads are followed up and re-trawled in line with the lead management processes.
- Assist with progressing sales completions, by arranging viewings with prospective purchasers
- Collate monthly performance information and distribute KPI reporting formats
- Liaise with mortgage advisors and customers solicitors to progress sales completions on behalf of the Sales Advisors.
- Adhere to the customer journey taking the customer through to a successful legal completion, in line with procedures.
- Ensure that all administrative work, reports, and associated system updates are completed accurately, in line with procedures and to agreed timelines.
- Ensure that marketing material, the website, Rightmove and Zoopla listings, price lists and any other marketing material is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that customers are regularly updated with the progress of their reservation and/or the build progress of their new home
- To prepare the full Handover Pack and ensure customers are aware of Warranties for appliances and the home.
- To adhere to any other administrative or reporting requirements are met according to policy, procedure and timescales or specific management instruction.
- To attend sales team meetings and training, as required
The successful applicant will have good administration skills and ideally some experience of working in a Housing Sales environment although this isnt an essential requirement.
For more information on this exciting opportunity apply below
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.