£27k per year
18 days ago
Build are working with a Yorkshire based HA as they look to make several new permanent appointments to expand their Development & Growth team
One of the roles we have been asked to assist with is a Shared Ownership Sales Advisor
- To sell both shared ownership and market sale homes to meet or exceed quarterly sales targets, while creating very satisfied customers.
- To work with the Marketing team to generate new prospects, visitors, and reservations.
- To progress reservations to exchange and legal completion, in accordance with KPI targets
- To ensure high levels of presentation, brand promotion and customer service to create a positive experience throughout the customer journey
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Performance Outputs
- To provide a welcome and positive, memorable experience for all our customers.
- To ensure all leads are followed up and re-trawled in line with the lead management processes.
- Progress reservations through the contract progression stages, liaising with customers, mortgage advisors and customers solicitors, ensuring that a minimum of weekly contact chasing is conducted and reported.
- Adhere to the Incommunities customer journey taking the customer through to a successful legal completion, in line with procedures.
- Provide proactive feedback and new suggestions about advertising and marketing activities to the Shared Ownership Sales Manager
- Achieve or exceed exchanges targets, with legal completions in line with the targeted build dates
- To be an expert on the product, specification, incentives, buying schemes and home buying process to effectively demonstrate these to the customer
- Manage external agencies such as estate agents, contractors, and marketing agents regarding leads, viewings, and sales progression.
- To effectively qualify customers, negotiate, conduct viewings, highlighting the positives of the design and brand and effectively close sales in line with targets
- Ensure that affordability assessments are completed and authorised when selling shared ownership properties
- Ensure customers are aware of all Management Company information and associated Service and/or Estate Charges and Ground Rent costs, connected with the purchase
- Conduct activity in accordance with the relevant legislation, Consumer Code and to immediately raise any related concerns
- Ensure that customers are regularly updated with the progress of their reservation and/or the build progress of their new home
- To handover homes to customers in a professional, efficient, and welcoming manner to leave the customer with a positive experience of purchasing a home.
For more information please apply below
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.