£240 - 260 per day
018 7224 8898
8 months ago
*****SETTING OUT ENGINEER / SITE ENGINEER / DORSET********
CONTRACT START DATE OF 11/11/2019
Build recruitment ltd are delighted to be asked to recruit for an experienced Freelance Site Engineer to join one of the UK’s Leading contractors on a new extension project in Dorset. This job will be starting in the 1st week of November until the end of the year.
This position will hold full responsibility for the execution and delivery of Site Engineering to a medium scale project encompassing Civil Engineering.
You will be an established Engineer who is capable of working autonomously but within a team, a real team player who values commitment and team spirit alongside producing accurate work with great attention to detail.
Your role will include:
- Setting out all aspects of a new build extension with RC Structures
- Working with CAD and drawings
- Line & Level
- Using EDM equipment – Trimble & Leica
- Some site supervision – Liason with Sub Contractors
- Completing ITP’s and raising TQ’s
- Working as part of the Site Management team and attending weekly management meetings
- Assisting with method statements, work package plans and Task Briefs
You will need:
- Experience of managing sub-contractors
- Experience of Setting out with Leica/Trimble
- Excellent understanding of the civil engineering requirements involved in Road,RC Structures and general Civil Engineering.
- Degree Educated or the equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering
Want to know more?
On offer is a contract rate of between £240-£260 per day.
Contact leanne at Build Recruitment LTD by either calling on 07407802761 OR 01872248898 or email LEANNE . RAYNER @ BUILDREC . COM and find out how you can join this award winning Commercial Contractor.
PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB STARTS ON 11TH NOVEMBER- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO START ON THIS DATE , DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT START.
Reference ID: SE100DORSET
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £240.00 to £260.00 /day
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.