£20k - 24k per year
8933 SRS - SLOUGH
about 2 months ago
As a Service Recovery Specialist you will sit within the Reactive Maintenance Team.
You will be dealing with complaints made by customers & clients. You will deal with the complaints through the staged procedure.
Coordination and control of incoming complaints, disrepair, MP enquiries and Service Requests from start to closure including trend analysis to support internal teams.
Accountabilities (Main tasks / responsibilities).
- Receive and log all incoming complaints (stage 1/2, MP and Disrepair) and service requests via the central complaints inbox
- Update/maintain the complaints spreadsheet (daily)
- Send regular updated complaints log to required supervisors/management internally and to the client at agreed dates
- Hit targeted timeframes requested ensuring all information required is provided
- Send letters as and when required to residents
- Update the Accuserv/Dynamics system job notes and ensure the planners/Ops are aware the job is a complaint/MP etc
- Full investigations of repairs history via the system
- Raise relevant required jobs/recalls
- Job allocation to designated DLO/Subbies ensuring job is locked-in and confirmed
- Ensure the Quality Inspector attends site upon new cases and reports back required work
- Ensure all back-up data is saved on the shared server including reports and pictures required
- Keep regular checks on all jobs in progress
- Raise any concerns noted with relevant supervisor/manager (example: repeat issues with one operative/subcontractor, trends arising etc)
- Ensure jobs are post inspected upon completion of works
- Liaise with residents as and when required
- Aid team members and the client as and when required on any questions/queries
- Aid in enquiries, queries etc during quieter periods
- Work closely and professionally with operational, planning and administration teams
- Flexibility of shift cover if last minute AL, sickness etc
- One Improvement Opportunity per person, per month required
- Attend team meetings as and when required
- Report to work within set shift times and call the Manager in advance if any problems/delays
- Adhere to the companies H&S regulations at the workplace and report any incidents if required
- Uphold the companies core responsibilities/duties at all times
- Follow and maintain the companies customer services policy at all times
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.