£30k - 50k per year
0203 176 4790
2 months ago
A family owned Maintenance and Engineering company require a Service Manger to run their busy office based in Essex.
• Respond to all Clients call outs and emails to comply with company response time.
• Organise engineer's daily schedule/diary, update necessary paperwork with the Service Co-ordinator.
• Carry out Site Audits which includes checking log books and verification of works on site to coincide with appropriate documentation (serviceschedules and quoted works).
• Verification that all work is carried out in correctly in line with service criteria and quality assurance procedures.
• To identify and report failing of service delivery by the Company either to its Employee’s, our Sub Contractors or your Line Manager.
• Carry out Tool Box Talks with Engineers ad hoc.
• Carry out Dilapidation Reports on Sites.
• To assist the integration of new Starters/Engineering staff as necessary.
• Process all weekly engineers Service Sheets and update the system in liaison with Service Co-ordinator.
• Obtain order numbers/VO’s from Clients and prepare paperwork ready for invoicing when complete in liaison with Service Co-ordinator.
• File all paperwork in correct files once processed.
• Scan all relevant documentation and assign to correct section on any other task required by Line Management.
• Monitoring of overall company expenditure in relation to engineering staff.
• Monitoring of engineering staff productivity.
• Technical and financial evaluation of small works and maintenance tenders.
• Promotion of sales and contract renewals.
• Estimating and management of project works both mechanical and electrical.
• Production of maintenance tenders, specifications, log books and on site implementation.
• Customer liaison on all matters relating to site operations.
• Prepare quotations as required.
A current driving licence is essential
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.