£23k - 26k per year
17 days ago
Our client is currently looking for a Service Manager in the Hertfordshire area.
The organization help and support people in crisis. You will be managing a service within the organization based in Hertfordshire. This is a 24/7 response service. The Service Manager for the service will co-ordinate and develop the service to ensure that services are provided in a comprehensive and coordinated way. They will manage the services and ensure that all appropriate service standards, recognized good practice, legal requirements and budgetary management are incorporated into a quality programme that meets the needs of our beneficiaries and values the work of volunteers .
The jobs core working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and there may be a requirement for very occasional evening and weekend work but this will be agreed prior to the event.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management and monitoring of the Independent Living projects and activity and ensure they are in line with service standards
To provide daily coordination of the service and overall support for the emergency response function including identifying improvements to our offer.
To be responsible for the achievement of local and team targets as part of the area and national plans.
Contribute to the development of plans and budgets. Monitor and control budgets agreed with you and ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures, including ensuring invoices are prepared and sent in a timely manner.
Ensure beneficiaries' needs are being met through a range of user engagement monitoring and manage and report on the impact of our services on beneficiaries.
Ensure the use of pertinent information to monitor and review service activity to determine resource allocation
- Clean Enhanced DBS
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle for job purposes
- IT literate, experience of using email, word processing and spreadsheet packages
- Knowledge of operational management
- Business, finance and resource management
- Ability to prepare, manage and monitor budgets
- Knowledge of the services to be managed or willingness to undertake training
- Knowledge of the services to be managed or willingness to undertake training ???????
If you would like to know more information please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.