£10 - 13 per hour
about 1 month ago
Service Desk Coordinator
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a public sector organisation to appoint a Service Desk Coordinator based in London. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a Service Desk Coordinator role.
The purpose of the Service Desk Coordinator will be to coordinate a multi-site operation of front-line staff ensuring support and tasks are done in a timely manner. As a Service Desk Coordinator, you will also be responsible for extracting data and sending it on to the required teams as well as providing administrative support to the contract management team.
Day to Day
- To receive, disseminate and then communicate daily information.
- Reporting daily demand to Regional Managers and directing them to where the operation is busiest or needs the most support and highlighting issues that may need resolving with the frontline team.
- To provide administrative support to the contract management team.
- To undertake any other reasonable request, as necessary by a member of the contract management team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Background in customer service/Service desk role.
- Good standard of education (GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English).
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Service Desk Coordinator is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience, and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.