£55k - 70k per year
14 days ago
Senior Chartered Building Surveyor, Liverpool
With one of the largest teams of chartered surveyors in the property sector, located in regional offices across the UK, out client have a depth and breadth of experience, expertise and local knowledge to support our clients at every stage of property investment, ownership and occupation from acquisition to disposal.
Due to continuing success and expansion as a company and within the Building Surveying team in Liverpool; we are now on the lookout for a Senior Building Surveyor - passionate and driven individual who is looking to develop their career.
- Client management and contract administration/practice duties
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
- Supervision of building work on site
The role will require you to be the key point of contact with our prestigious clients, therefore a high level of communication skills and commercial awareness are essential for being successful in this role.
You will be of an analytical mind with a high level of intellect - combining excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations. You will need to demonstrate the capable of eventually managing individual team members with picking up and organising their project work and where necessary, assisting them on projects.
Relevant degree qualified - RICS approved
Extensive survey experience would be an advantage
What's in it for you:
- INVESTMENT IN PEOPLE! And as you will find out from day one in your career, you will be handsomely rewarded:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Excellent work / life balance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company offering excellent career progression prospects. For further information please contact Danny Ewart on 07756 401156 / email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.