£50k - 55k per year + Package
7 months ago
Build Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading Building & Property Consultancy based in Orpington. Having experienced exponential growth and successes over the past few years, my client is currently looking for an experienced Surveyor/EA to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will perform as client representative working in partnership with numerous housing clients, specifically managing new build projects from inception through to completion;
- Develop client brief and assemble project delivery teams
- Preperation of accurate and robust tender and contract packages
- Analyse and review Contractor/Development and Designer proposals
- Prepare contract engrossments
- Act as client representative or contract administrator for the delivery of multiple projects
What you will need:
- MRICS qualified with significant experience as a Building Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor
- A strong understanding of development control and funding/delivery standards within the housing sector
- Expeirenced at delivering new build developments under the terms of JCT, D&B or other bespoke agreements
- Ability to identify and mitigate associated risks throughout the Build process
- Client facing & strong communication skills
My client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary/package, industry leading CPD and training, professional memberships paid for, car/mileage allowances alongside a vibrant and collaborate working environment.
If you are interested in learning more please apply with your CV or alternatively reach out to Kieran at Build Recruitment via email@example.com / 07487 847467
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.