£55,000 - £65,000 per year +
8 months ago
We're proudly assisting one of the UK's Largest Property Consultants in the search of a Senior/Associate Building Surveyor to join the commercial surveying team in their West End office.
My client is a forward-thinking practice who specialise in commercial projects across central London. Due to the professionalism and reputation of the organisation they been instructed on several new projects, therefore a new position in the team has arisen. This organisation has a strong emphasis on career development, to ensure this is successful they have a career progression programme.
- Dilapidations on behalf of landlords and tenants
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Schedules of condition
- Planned Maintenance reports
- Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys
- Defect diagnosis and reporting
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop their career with good opportunities for progression, specifically as specialist project surveyor.
- Sound technical knowledge, built up through working within a commercial focused practice
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised and the ability to work independently within a wider team
In return you will be offered a season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and on going professional development. Benefits also include competitive salary and package and rewarding bonus scheme.
If this role sounds of interest, please feel free to get in touch with Ashley via 07903 948 453 or alternatively send your CV to Ashley.email@example.com