£50k - 70k per year
4 months ago
Chartered Building Surveyor. We are seeking an experienced and proactive Senior / Associate Building Surveyor to join our clients’ growing Building Consultancy team in Cambridge operating for a diverse range of clients including blue chip organisations, private clients, public sector and rural estates. As an ambitious and growing business, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can establish themselves and make a significant contribution to developing this business. On offer is a competitive salary, with excellent benefits including flexible benefits to suit your personal circumstances. We also offer flexible working arrangements and encourage applications from those who are looking to continue with this in their next role. Involving frequent travel, this role will require a full driving license.
Our client has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK and has grown a network of offices across England and Wales.
Providing a comprehensive building surveying service to our clients, you will advise and support the wider team on commercial business space (offices, retail and industrial premises) together with both residential and rural properties. You will be required to prepare schedules of dilapidation and will lead on the subsequent negotiations with opposing clients and professional representatives. The successful candidate will the opportunity to manage projects, Contract Administration and design for refurbishment.
- Provide a full building surveying service to clients and in house where required.
- Provide support and advice to other members of the Architecture and Building Consultancy Profit Centre and assist with workload sharing where necessary.
- Carry out Building Surveys of all types of commercial buildings and residential properties.
- Preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations and subsequent negotiations with opposing clients and professional representatives.
- Project management, Contract Administration and design for refurbishment, conversion and new build projects for commercial, rural and residential premises.
- Prepare and issue feasibility studies working with other disciplines as necessary.
- Undertake Principal Designer role for small projects where necessary to comply with CDM 2015 for in-house and external clients. Providing professional advice to clients and others as required.
- Provide Party Wall etc Act 1996 service to Building and Adjoining owners.
For further information please contact Danny Ewart in the strictest of confidence on 07756 401156 / email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.