£27 - 28 per hour
4 months ago
My client are currently seeking a Senior Site Manager to join a one of the UK’s leading housing contractors based in the Middlesex area. The role will be to work on a social housing contract consisting of external and internal planned maintenance projects. You will be managing a fire risk program which will consist of works such as fire door installation, sprinkler and fire alarm install and fire stopping to low and high rise tower blocks.
- Overall management and planning of the project
- Management of 1 site team including a site manager, assistant site manager, RLO, direct labour and sub-contractors
- Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
- Day to day management of on site health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained
- Communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and direct labour
Successful candidates will have previous experience as a Senior Site Manager within planned maintenance in the social housing sector. The successful candidate must have a proven knowledge of managing multiple sub-contractors, projects and health & safety on site. A background in managing planned maintenance projects such is required. All candidates must have a valid SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid qualifications.
This is an excellent long term freelance role with a highly reputable housing contractor. There is a good chance that if you perform well this could develop into a permanent position. The successful candidate must be able to start within a 2 week notice period.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.