£50k - 55k per year + package
3 months ago
Senior Site Manager - Social Housing – Temporary To Permanent - Middlesex - Up to £55k Basic Plus Package Once Permanent
My client are currently seeking a Senior Site Manager to join a one of the UK’s leading housing contractors based in the Middlesex area. The role will be to work on a social housing contract consisting of external and internal planned maintenance projects predominantly on a mixture of tower blocks and street properties. Typical works will include K&B replacements, FRA, EWI, window replacements and asbestos removal.
As the number one on site you will be responsible for:
- Overall management and planning of the project
- Management of 1 site team including a site manager, RLO, direct labour and sub-contractors
- Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
- Day to day management of onsite health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained
- Communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and direct labour
My client is a main social housing maintenance contractor in the UK operating in a diverse range of markets and sectors including community regeneration, refurbishment, repairs and maintenance and housing development. Currently with over 50,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country.
Successful candidates will have previous experience as a Senior Site Manager within planned maintenance in the social housing sector. The successful candidate must have a proven knowledge of managing multiple sub-contractors, projects and health & safety on site. A background in managing planned maintenance projects such is required. All candidates must have a valid SMSTS and First Aid qualifications.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.