£50k - 55k per year + bonus, pension, health
5 months ago
Senior Site Manager
Tooting Bec, SW London
£48k - £55k
We have a very exciting client direct role for a Senior Site Manager who will take ownership of the operational management and delivery of all facilities management services delivered within his/her location. The Senior Site Manager will have budget control responsibility for the site, which includes staffing and training. The role offers excilent career progression and brillaint management benifits!
This is an active and visible role for the Senior Site Manager, requiring excellent customer relationship, supplier management and man management skills. Working as part of a team within the business, the Senior Site Manager will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business by engendering a culture of customer care.
Principal Accountabilities for the Senior Site Manager:
- To positively build and develop a culture of excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client
- To lead manage and develop the Facilities staff ensuring effective day to day management of the service, providing direction for the teams in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- Take accountability for monitoring and maintaining employee qualification levels, including appropriate levels of registration and licences where applicable for staff for Health and Safety and legal compliance
- To lead, manage, review, develop and deliver strategies, processes and initiatives that promote improvements to the facilities management service provided to the client.
- Ensure the facilities management service is fit for purpose and delivers value for money, within a challenging and continuously changing business environment
- To build and maintain collaborative and professional partnerships with senior Operations colleagues, up to Director level, and key senior decision makers
- To advise and support on payroll issues/enquiries raised directly ensuring that appropriate investigations, analysis, review, recommendations and approvals are forthcoming within appropriate timescales.
- To develop concise, detailed budgetary information to inform annual and monthly budgetary forecasting processes
- To take accountability for ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and company policy including undertaking the role of Fire Warden and/or First Aider as required
- To build a senior site management team with the site supervisors and administration staff to ensure the site is fully compliant in respect of all Statutory and Mandatory tasks, compliance to be measured against the Track Record tool or such similar web based tools.
- To lead and manage the site and service inspection tours to monitor, analyse and evaluate against quality standards
- Take accountability for staffing levels against service level agreement, ensuring staff complete mandatory training as per role specifications.
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of electronic systems relating to people and tasks
- Ensure site staff are performance reviewed in line with policy.
- Ensure all subcontractors are managed on site
- Subcontractor management policy
- Ensure all staff comply with HMPPS policies and the Local Security Strategy when working within the establishment.
- Update the CAFM system as and when required
- Attend any training required to complete the site manager role
Skills and Abilities:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a facilities /building services trade, or have two years of recognised experience and specialist skills as a supervisor or manager in the facilities sector.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Proven analytical and financial management acumen with demonstrable commercial experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and understand effective use of resources
- Change Management and ability to drive change
- Ability to search for solutions to seemingly complex issues
- Ability to influence people who are not part of your team
- Excellent organisational skills / Time management /
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Essential Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.