£32k - 35k per year
11 days ago
Senior Administrator (Office Based)
Excellent Permanent Opportunity
up to £35,000
Based in Kent
We are an ambitious business with an excellent reputation for providing high quality planned works to our housing association partners. We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Administrator to support the smooth-running of our busy team; if you want to come on an exciting journey with an entrepreneurial, industry-leading business where you will be supported to develop your career and work with some brilliant people, this is the opportunity for you.
As Senior Administrator you will coordinate the administration team in the delivery of vital administrative services to our regional operational teams. This will include:
- Establishing good working relationships with all departments, ensuring there are effective communication processes in place to ensure high standards of administration support at all times.
- Initiating appropriate action to resolve client and customer enquiries and requests for services, which may include ordering of repairs, providing advice and assistance on maintenance and other activities in accordance with our partnership contracts and procedures.
- Undertaking regular meetings with staff to ensure that all administration processes and procedures are up to date.
- Manage a team of 10 administrators
The successful applicant to this role will have the following:
- Prior experience of leading an administration team
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with the capability to extend knowledge on software packages
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs grade C or above, to include English and Maths, ideally with a BTEC/NVQ in Business Studies or Office Administration
If the above sounds like you and you want to join an ambitious, fast-paced business with a values-driven culture where your delivery will be rewarded with a generous salary and package, in addition to a genuine commitment from us to invest in your ongoing career development, please apply today with your CV or contact Gracie Ellis at Build Recruitment email@example.com
If you have the right experience and have worked as a Resident Liaison Officer before then please apply today with your CV or contact Gracie Ellis at Build Recruitment and we will be in touch with more details!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.