£28k - 30k per year
4 months ago
6 month fix term
£28,000 - £30,000
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Scheduler for a Social Housing provider in Manchester.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Scheduler in the Property Services team. The role will involve scheduling work for our Technical Operatives, liaising with customers and leading/managing the Planners.
Reporting to one of the Assistant Manager's, the main responsibilities for this role are as follows:To ensure that work is planned to maximise appointments and productivity for Operatives, through the effective use of the electronic scheduling system, to promote a right first time ethos and highly focused customer service to all residents.
- To provide excellent levels of customer care to our customers
- Running and analysing reports, identifying trends for Assistant Managers in order to reduce call backs
- Reporting jobs/resource issues in advance to stop jobs going out of time which impacts on our customers and budgets
- Ensure that budgets are fully managed and any variances highlighted to Repairs Managers immediately.
- Ensure services are delivered to meet targets in performance management framework.
- Seek out ways to improve the processes and service delivery of the planning team and implement improvements.
- Leads on contacts with the customers and ensure complaints and contact is concluded.
- Set up information systems to capture data to make informed decisions.
- Training and developing of planners to carry out their role
- Action information from Assistant Managers in response to holiday/training requests in order that operatives diaries can be populated to ensure sufficient resources are available
- Recognised advanced vocational or professional qualification and/or significant practical experience
- Management/supervisory experience with experience of budget and resource management
- Knowledge of specialist technical area, and proven practical experience
- Detailed knowledge of service area and public sector
- Ability to support and advise others using technical and professional expertise
- Experience of working within a team environment with a focus on customer service
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.