£38k per year
1 day ago
Role: Senior Resident Liaison Officer
Salary: up to £38,000 + Package
Location: Waltham Forest
My client, who are a national contractor are seeking a Senior Resident Liaison Officer to join the established but ever-growing team. The main purpose will be to be responsible for the management of 6 Resident Liaison Officers within the business and to continuously review and improve the procedures in place whilst collaboratively working with the team. In addition to this you will manage, coach and develop the team successfully in order to produce the highest standards of service and maximize individual and the team's potential. The type of works will include a mix of Planned Maintenance Works within Waltham Forest
- Review escalated resident complaints or issues and support the team in managing these through to completion.
- Manage a Team of RLO's
- Work closely with the operational team to ensure resident satisfaction scores are maintained and there is no reputational damage made with the client. Report to the client and respond to any challenges regarding resident satisfaction data.
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with Clients to help current and future business development.
- Monthly reporting on improvement plans, statistics, site and staffing concerns to maintain and plans to enhance team performance and resident satisfaction.
- Organise and chair regular RLO Meetings to discuss best practice, shared learning, and ways to improve.
- Manage and ensure all RLOs always operate safely within the SHEQ guidelines and the Lone Working procedure is being adhered to.
- Review company procedures and seek ways of continuous improvement
- Take an active part in the tender process to understand resident / client needs
- Work with Customer Managers to ensure the satisfaction survey return rates and score levels are maintained at a high level.
- Liaise with the Community Officers for local events and engagement activities in the community and provide support where required.
- Ensure management duties are carried out such as resource planning, recruitment and selection, training and development requirements and people management
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.