£14 - 15 per hour
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
Senior Repairs Planner / Scheduler – Social Housing
Salary: £14.00 – £15.00 per hour
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 17:00pm
My social housing client are looking to hire an experienced Senior Repairs Planner / Scheduler on their thriving and fast paced contract in Brent on a temporary to permanent basis.
This role will be a management position being responsible for a team of 4-5 Planners/Administrators across the contract. Working within a repairs and maintenance team within the social housing sector, managing the diarise of operatives and managing the expectations of tenants and the delivery of excellent customer service is key for this role. Please note you will have a lot of client facing involvement in this role.
The following are some of the day to day duties you will complete:
• Managing a small team of 4-5 Planners/Administrators
• Ensuring the smooth running of operative’s diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority work load. This will be on our clients in house database.
• Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
• Administration support and data entry.
• Call handling.
• Utilising all aspects of Outlook and maintaining records on our clients in house data base- Excel may also be included.
• Running reports from our clients in house data base.
• Monthly appraisal support with line managers.
• KPI setting and monitoring.
• Ensuring deadlines are met across the team.
• Liaising with the end client on a weekly basis ensuring the contract runs smoothly and expectations are met.
Please note that this role is fast paced, and you will ideally have worked within a similar sector and have an understanding of trades operatives duties ie. plumbers, carpenters, plasterers and electricians. This is highly advantageous. You will ideally be fully computer literate and be able to work within set time frames against set deadlines.
This role is temporary to permanent offering up to 40-45 hours per week on an end salary of up to £28K PA (Temp will be on hourly rate).
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.