£25k - 26k per year
020 3176 4790
9 months ago
Senior Repairs Planner / Scheduler (Temp – Perm)
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm (1-hour lunch)
My client is currently looking for a senior repair’s planner / scheduler based in Kingston. Working as part of a team assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including Housing Associations and Local Authorities and their residents.
Key Tasks / Activities / Responsibilities
- Managing a small team of 4-5 Planners/Administrators
- Ensuring the smooth running of operative’s diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority work load. This will be on our clients in house database.
- Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
- Administration support and data entry.
- Call handling.
- Utilising all aspects of Outlook and maintaining records on our clients in house data base- Excel may also be included.
- Running reports from our clients in house data base.
- Monthly appraisal support with line managers.
- KPI setting and monitoring.
- Ensuring deadlines are met across the team.
- Liaising with the end client on a weekly basis ensuring the contract runs smoothly and expectations are met.
- Experience manging a team of planners
- Planning experience within social housing
- Maintenance knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.