£26k - 29k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
Senior Repairs Administrator / Planner – Social Housing
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 17:00pm (1 hour lunch)
My social housing client are looking to hire an experienced Senior Repairs Planner / Administrator on their thriving and fast paced contract in Ealing on a permanent basis.
Working within a repairs and maintenance team within the social housing sector, managing the diaries of operatives and managing the expectations of tenants and the delivery of excellent customer service is key for this role.
The following are some of the day to day duties you will complete:
- Overseeing a team of 3 admin / planners
- Ensuring the smooth running of operative’s diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority workload.
- Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
- Running reports
- Monthly appraisal support with line managers.
- KPI setting and monitoring.
- Ensuring deadlines are met across the team.
- Liaising with the end client on a weekly basis ensuring the contract runs smoothly and expectations are met.
Skills and knowledge:
- Repairs Planning / Scheduling experience within Social Housing
- Team Leader / Senior Experience
- Running weekly and monthly reports
- Good excel knowledge and ability to interpret and manage data
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of role
- The ability to follow process
- Ability to pick up new processes in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to motivate a team
- Able to problem solve and think quickly when presented with an issue
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.