£25k - 28k per year
about 1 year ago
Job: Senior Repairs Planner
Pay: £25,000k - £28,000k Salary
Place of Work: Hemel Hempstead
Contract Type: 12 Month FTC
Hours: Full time - 40 Hours PW / Mon - Fri
My client is one of the leading construction businesses in the UK.
As a family-owned business, they have the freedom and flexibility to take a different approach.
They focus on creating structures and spaces that provide an environment for people to thrive in and solutions for their customers that provide a better experience during the creation. From rail to road, housing to healthcare, however large the project or contract, they know that it is always personal to the people who use it and those that are responsible for it. They provide an inclusive environment which is aligned to there core values of Quality, Integrity, Openness, Caring and Progressive.
What is the Opportunity?
- My client has an excellent opportunity to join our property services team as a Planner/Scheduler, supporting our contract with the local Council.
- The purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day planning of the Multi Trade Operatives diaries to ensure all jobs are adequately allocated, attended and jobs re-booked or closed off as necessary.
- The team are the first point of contact for residents and the client to log all repairs and aid in any queries whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- You will ensure that all appointments are kept and ensure we attain 100% compliancy.
- This role will be based in the Hemel Hempstead office working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
What are we looking for?
- It is vital that you have previous customer service and planning or scheduling experience, preferably within the housing or repairs sector. You must also be highly IT literate and have the ability to multitask as this will be a busy yet rewarding role.
- You will have real passion for providing the highest level of customer service whilst being empathetic.
- Competitive Salary and Company Car (dependent on position)
- Company Pension
- 25 Days Holiday
- Gift Day off for your Birthday
- Private Health Insurance (after qualifying period dependent on level)
- Life Assurance
- Trade Discount Cards
If you end up working with this company, they will give you a great environment to work in with real opportunities for you to shine, deliver great work and develop your career.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you, please don't hesitate to apply and someone will be In touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.