£26k - 29k per year
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
Team Leader / Senior Planner (Temp – Perm)
Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
One of our social housing clients are looking to hire a Senior Repairs Planner on their thriving and fast paced contract in Bedford on a temporary to permanent basis. This role will be a management position being responsible for a team of 2-3 Planners/Administrators across the contract. Working within a repairs and maintenance team within the social housing sector, managing the diarise of operatives and managing the expectations of tenants and the delivery of excellent customer service is key for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing a small team of 4-5 Planners/Administrators
- Ensuring the smooth running of operatives diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority work load
- Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
- Administration support and data entry.
- Call handling.
- Utilising all aspects of Outlook and maintaining records on our clients in house data base- Excel may also be included.
- Running reports from our clients in house data base.
- Monthly appraisal support with line managers.
- KPI setting and monitoring.
- Ensuring deadlines are met across the team.
- Liaising with the end client on a weekly basis ensuring the contract runs smoothly and expectations are met
Please note that this role is fast paced and you will ideally have worked within a similar sector and have an understanding of trades operatives duties ie plumbers, carpenters, plasterers and electricians. You will ideally be fully computer literate and be able to work within set time frames against set deadline.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.