£57k - 65k per year
4 months ago
Senior Repairs Manager
Build recruitment are working with a larger RP as they look to appoint to the role of Senior Repairs Manager.
The post-holder will support the Head of Repairs and Investment Delivery to lead, develop and implement our approach to providing an excellent customer experience in all aspects of our repairs and investment services.
- Manage the operational delivery of in-house repairs, maintenance and investment and compliance services (HomeWorks)
- Ensure that customers receive an exceptional experience at every touchpoint and that we deliver to the highest standards
- Drive a great customer experience and service improvement across the customer journey, supported by a culture of high performance.
- Responsible for relationships with external contractors, you will support the head of service to meet expected performance standards and for delivering high quality customer focused services to customers
- Responsible for all aspects of the customer journey, the successful candidate will make sure that services meet customers' changing expectations
- Embed strategic objectives to deliver excellent customer and property services.
We are keen to hear from candidates on their career journey who are ready to make the next step into senior management ideally with experience and examples of delivering successful repairs programmes within a social housing setting.
Please apply or contact Name Jen at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.