Competitive Salary plus excellent commission
0203 176 4790
23 days ago
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant in London! If you are keen to develop both your sales and business development skills, then take a leap and advance your career with us today!
We are an ambitious business with an entrepreneurial spirt that recruit within the thriving Construction & Property sector. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant based in London, you will be working as part of a close-knit team with a strong work ethic and will to succeed!
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for finding suitable candidates for job vacancies and acting as a point of contact between candidates and clients while helping your team to do the same.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Recruiter will include:
- To comprehensively conduct research, telemarketing, mailing activities and client visits to build and maintain a database of clients and prospects.
- To undertake a thorough review of client's requirements to ensure a detailed understanding of their specific needs to enhance relationships.
- To maximise margins on all bookings, whilst remaining competitive in the local marketplace.
- Provide value added advice to clients on salary levels, training requirements and career progression opportunities to facilitate the recruitment process.
- To comprehensively canvass new opportunities for new registrations and engage prospective clients.
- To utilise a variety of methods to source appropriate candidates and to carry out registrations, assessment of skills and referencing
- To manage candidates by staying in regular contact whilst available, and on assignment or during their probationary period for permanent appointments.
- Ensure effective communication at all levels, internally and externally.
- Comply with company policies and procedures including business principles, misconduct reporting procedure.
A Senior Recruitment Consultant will lead from the front and always demonstrate the correct working methods while upholding company procedures and values. You will accurately maintain effective administrative and compliance procedures and help guide your team to do the same.
We are looking for:
- An experienced Recruiter with a good understanding of the sector
- An ability to communicate effectively to create lasting working relationships with candidates and clients
- A proactive and positive team player with an attitude that elevates and inspires others
- A driven, ambitious individual who would like to focus on a career in sales
- The ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
- An ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- A confident approach to business development
At Build Recruitment, you will receive clear development opportunities, excellent rewards, and recognition for your achievements. We offer an unrivalled commission structure and competitive salary along with multiple exciting benefits, such as:
- Overseas summer and winter incentives (e.g Meribel/Ibiza)
- Quarterly lunch club for high performers
- Platinum club - Michelin star restaurant for the highest performers
- Early finish Friday
- Brand new office with access to the latest recruitment technology
- Fast track career progression & excellent Bespoke Training
- Free 24/7 access to a GP & mental health specialist
- Flexible working
With full support and career development opportunities, let us begin your exciting new journey!
Progressing your career with us couldn’t be easier, apply now or for more information please call Tamara Barnard on 07904287504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.