£25k - 35k per year
5 months ago
£25,000-£35,000 Per Year
Build Recruitment are working with a corporate client to make the key appointment of a Senior Receptionist for their vibrant, hard working office team.
The purpose of the Senior receptionist will be to provide a professional customer experience for visitors, staff and guest, both in person, via email or telephone. The senior receptionist will also ensure the environment such as meeting rooms and office environment is well presented and maintained at all times.
Other areas the Senior Receptionist will be responsible for will be:
- For directing, reviewing and monitoring the Housekeeper to ensure things are kept in order and that a prompt response is made to ensure the office is presented well -
- For managing the Return to Office process and to assist to forward plan daily staff and visitor numbers to ensure that current restrictions for capacity thresholds are monitored and managed -
- To provide office orientations to new starters, including recent acquisitions, and visitors/guests
- Taking ownership to guide and support new starters including recent acquisitions and to be the go-to person to help facilitate their on-line booking requirements, eg desk bookings -
- To provide access cards and update systems -
- To arrange couriers, post and taxis
Please apply here if this senior receptionist role sounds like something you would be interested in.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.