£46k - 60k per year + Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
26 days ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Planned Maintenance and Refurbishment - Social Housing
Leading National Property Services Contractor
£45-60k car allownace, bonus and package
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client a highly reputable property services business. Our client are looking for an SQS to lead a newly won planned maintenance and refurbishment contract with their client, a large HA with properties throughout the Leeds area
We are looking for a proven commercial professional with experience in social housing refurbishment programmes ideally with knowledge of internal and external planned maintenance programmes with a comprehensive commercial understanding of subcontractor procurement and cost management, the CVR process as well as excellent client relationship skills.
If you are interested in an opportunity for a leading national contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
* Control all expenditure.
* Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
* Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
* Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
* Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
* Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
* Attend project & company related meetings.
* Ensure timely cash flow management.
* Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
* Ideally 3+ years experience in a Senior Quantity Surveying role in Housing/Refurbishment /Planned Maintenance.
* Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.