£60k - 65k per year + Car/Allowance & Package
10 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Housing Refurb and Planned Maintenance
£60,000 - 65,000 + Car / Allowance & Package
We are currently seeking a proven Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead a newly won, key client contract in the London and Northern Home Counties area. The opportunity sits in the Refurbishment Division of a large, blue chip, top 10 national construction services firm.
We are looking for an SQS ideally with planned maintenance and refurbishment experience or Integrated Asset Management Contracts
If you are interested in a move into a leading main-contractor where you can be a part of a successful and stable team, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Control all expenditure.
- Reconcile cost/value reports & profit forecasts.
- Onboarding of Sub contractors/suppliers.
- Ensuring value for money & financial assessments.
- Manage day to day cost control & monitoring & reporting.
- Process Sub contractor requests for payment via application & invoice.
- Attend project & company related meetings.
- Ensure timely cash flow management.
- Maintain & develop professional relationships with client & customers.
You will need:
- Ideally 5+ years experience in a Quantity Surveying role in Refurb/Planned Maintenance.
- Industry relevant Degree or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.