£50k - 80k per year + bonus
about 2 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor (Fabric/ Projects)
Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire
£50-80k + Package (negotiable)
My client are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their SME building and FM company. They have long standing employees both site and office based with a fantastic staff retention and work very closely with many of their preferred subcontractors. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is hungry to succeed and progress.
Much of their work is either via recommendation or repeat business and is very much client relationship based, it is essential to their business that the Senior Quantity Surveyor maintains and builds on that aspect of their model, and the Senior Quantity Surveyor would be needed to further build on those relationships, both old and new.
They carry out reactive works for different Government departments and they have built a reputation for being able to respond accordingly. It is essential that the Senior Quantity Surveyor is able to integrate into a tight knit and longstanding team of individuals.
Job Description - Senior Quantity Surveyor
• Carry out site visits, weekly and monthly contracts meetings as required
• Assist in preparing formal tenders
• Prepare sub-contractor packages and evaluate the returns
• Produce cash flow programs for individual contracts
• Contract cost control
• Attend meetings, evaluate client’s requirements and produce quotes on smaller reactive works
• Track CIA’s and variations to works, working closely with site managers to ensure
• Evaluate contract documents
• Assist in the production of CMP’s and RAM’s
• Assist in the production of O&M manuals
• Final accounting
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.